The city gets another plush shopping mall in the name of Forum Sujana Mall. The new mall is located in Kukatpally, which is a major residential and commercial suburb in Hyderabad. In the recent years, Kukatpally has become a hub for shopping complexes.
Two new malls by Manjeera group have opened its doors to visitors recently. One of the malls has a host of electronics and garment stores, while the other includes Hypercity and Cinepolis multiplex. With close proximity to Hitech city and the IT corridor, Kukatpally has become a hot destination for software and IT professionals.
With the partnership of Prestige Group, Bangalore, Sujana Projects has developed the Forum Mall spreading over an area of 1.1 million square feet in a prime land of 5.72 acres at Kukatpally. The mall includes a shopping mall, a Cineplex, service apartments and serviced offices. Sujana Projects holds 51% interest in the property, while the Prestige Group holds remaining 49% interest.
MP Sujana Chowdary inaugurated the new shopping mall. The Forum mall will boast of 9 screen multiplex by PVR Cinemas.